1. This position requires an associate’s degree. The applicant should have exceptional communication skills, exhibit great attention to detail, be capable of handling multiple projects and be a team player.
2. Experience in the civil design field is desired as applicable experience will be considered when determining compensation and level of responsibility.
1. Two Years AutoCAD Experience required,
2. Experience using Revit Architecture is a plus, but not required,
3. Associates Degree in Architecture / Drafting preferred but not required,
4. Familiarity with Residential Construction.
1. QAQC Procedures Execution Works (Mechanical & Electrical). ISO9001-2008 and other ISO Guide Lines
2. QAQC Organizational Chart. Internal and External Audit Procedure. Method Statement and ITP of Concerned Activities
3.QAQC Mechanism for the Project. Materials Tests (Mechanical & Electrical)
- QA QC MEP Electrical
- Project QA/QC Manager
- Electrical / Architectural QC Inspectors (2 positions)
- SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR
- BUILDING ENGINEER-CIVIL
- QUANTITY SURVEYOR ARCHITECTURE
- ANY NATIONALITY. CIVIL ENGINEER
- AUTO CADD OPERATOR - Architecture
- ARCHITECTURAL ENGINEER
- PRIMAVERA P6 OPERATOR